Weapons are broken down into three main categories of importance: Rating (A, B & C), Grade (Stars and Background Color) and Level (Lv.1 to Lv.80).
Weapon Rating (A, B or C)
The rating is the letter which accompanies the weapon; A, B, or C. It determines base damage, as well as level and star maximums.
- Ultra-rare weapon with additional elemental damage like fire and electricity (i.e. AK47 Fire, D.Eagle New World)
- Enhanced weapons, with higher stats (AK47-A, D.Eagle-F, etc.)
- Standard weapons of that type (AK47, D.Eagle, etc.)
** You cannot change a weapon's rating.
Weapon Grade (stars and background color)
A weapon's grade is indicated by the number of stars it has 8 Stars (represented by 3 gold stars) being the highest and 1 silver star being the lowest . Higher star equals a higher max level, which means better weapon stats.
8 Star (3 Gold Stars - Highest)
6 Star (1 Gold Star)
1 Star (Lowest)
The number of stars a weapon currently has also determines it's background color. Purple weapons have 1 or more gold stars, Blue weapons have 3-5 stars, Green weapons have 2 stars and Grey weapons have 1 star.
Purple (6 to 8 star)
Blue (3 to 5 star)
Green (2 star)
Grey (1 star)
You can raise a weapon's star grade by fusing it with another version of the same weapon or by using fusion cards:
- A and B grade weapons can be fused up to the maximum of 8 Stars (i.e. 3 gold stars).
- This allows them to achieve the maximum Weapon Level of 80.
- C grade weapons can be fused up to a maximum of 7 Stars (2 gold stars).
- This allows them to reach the Weapon Level of 70.
A weapon's level determines how much damage it does. You can upgrade a weapon's level using weapon growth cards.
A weapon's maximum level is capped by its Weapon Star Grade, for example:
Star Grade Max Level
1 Star Level 10
2 Star Level 20
3 Star Level 30
4 Star Level 40
5 Star Level 50
6 Star Level 60
7 Star Level 70
8 Star Level 80 (A and B Grade weapons only)